My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Essaouira Full-Day Trip3615 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Essaouira, on the coast of Morocco. See the Medina, the beach and visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip
- Admire the port, the market, and the jeweler's quarter
- Enjoy the visit of the beach
- Visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil
DescriptionDiscover Essaouira on this day trip with a local guide. Explore the port city's breathtaking sights and streets, and see local markets and jewelers. Depart Marrakech in the morning and head to beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira. Take pictures of its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful and vibrant Moulay El Hassan square, the markets also known as souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Then, enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant. During your trip, you'll also visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and wow at the gems in the jeweler's quarter.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned bus Bilingual driver Tour guide in English & French
- It takes 3 hours to go to Essaouira and 3 hours back so you should be comfortable sitting in the van for that amount of time
- The tour may take place in a minibus of 14 seats or on a regular bus, depending on the vehicles and staff available