My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip443 Reviews
Take a break from busy Marrakech on a guided tour of the High Atlas Mountains. Visit Berber villages, stop for lunch with a local family, hike to waterfalls, and take in stunning mountain landscapes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
- From Marrakesh: Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip with Lunch
- Marrakech: 2-Day Zagora Desert & Kasbah Ait Benhaddou Tour
- From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip
- Marrakech: Street Food Tour by Night
- Hike to the waterfalls in the Ourika Valley with a local guide
- Visit Berber women extracting the unique Argan oil co-op
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in the home of a Berber family
- Admire the colorful scenery and the unique Berber lifestyle
DescriptionEmbark on a day trip from Marrakech and discover some of the most beautiful valleys of the High Atlas Mountains region with your guide. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind as you admire the waterfalls of Ourika Valley, enjoy lunch in Sidi Fares, and see mountain peaks in Asni. Start with pickup from your hotel or Riad in central Marrakech. Meet your guide and board the air-conditioned, 4WD vehicle, and set off on your adventure. On your way to the Ourika Valley, enjoy your first glimpse of the stunning landscapes. Make your first stop and take a 60-90-minute hike to discover beautiful waterfalls and some spectacular vistas. Along the way, visit some local Berber women at a local co-operative extracting the much sought-after Argan oil. Continue to the second valley, Oukaimden, and travel a secluded mountain road up to 1,800 meters above sea level. Pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and see the daily life of local people. When you arrive at Sidi Fares, the third valley, enjoy a delicious full lunch of soup, salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea, and mineral water at a local home, surrounded by breathtaking scenery. With bellies full, head to the fourth valley, Asni, where you can admire the hills of fruit trees and the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains. Finally, relax on the drive back to the city via the fifth valley of Tahanaout, arriving back in Marrakech, with drop-off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel/riad pick-up and drop-off Transportation by an air-conditioned minivan or 4WD vehicle Driver Guide Guided hike Professional mountain hiking guide Typical lunch at a local Berber family home Weekly market visit (on Saturdays) All entrance fees
- You can visit the weekly souk (Berber market) at Asni Valley on Saturdays The tour is conducted by a multi-lingual guide There are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten options available Infant seats are available