My Guide Website?
Medina Stories Marrakech Food Tour with 15+ Tastings11 Reviews
Take a deep dive into the food culture of Marrakech. Gorge yourself on all the delicious food and drinks of the city as an expert guide helps you navigate the delights of the medina.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Four hours of Marrakechi food gorging
- An expert foodie guide to help you navigate the medina
- Small group limited to just eight guests
- All food and drinks included
DescriptionMarrakech's medina is about as close to an Indiana Jones movie as you can get. It's a maze of smoky street side grills and snake charmers, Berber carpets and calls to prayer, swaying palms and Arabic coffee houses. But it's the food that makes this city so special. Forget soggy sfenj and mediocre tagines. Over four hours you'll dig deep into this culinary powerhouse. Expect trays of sardines crackling with cumin in a wood-fired bakehouse, simmered escargot in ras el hanout, smoky chicken skewers sizzling over charcoal, soothing bowls of harira with sweet-caramel dates, slow-cooked wild rabbit tagine and many more culinary surprises. It's more than that though. It's a crash course in the culture behind the food, the answer to all those culinary questions: Why is bread so sacred? What is argan oil? Why do dates get served in odd numbers? And is the Djemaa el-Fnaa really worth eating in? This is four hours of eating you don't want to miss out on.
Includes14+ food tastings from street side snacks to full dishes An expert foodie guide to help you navigate the medina Bottled water and local drinks A small group limited to just eight guests
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Please let us know before you book if you have any allergies This tour isn't suitable for vegetarians or vegans Those with gluten intolerance are welcome to join, but there may be some things like bread they cannot eat along the way