My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Bicycle Tour with a Local Guide198 Reviews
Take a bicycle tour around the ancient and imperial city of Marrakech. Throughout this experience, which will make you feel like you are in a fairy tale, you will wander through the small streets and alleys of the souks of the old Medina.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
- From Marrakesh: Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip with Lunch
- Marrakech: 2-Day Zagora Desert & Kasbah Ait Benhaddou Tour
- From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip
- Marrakech: Street Food Tour by Night
- Discover the Gueliz and Hivernage areas
- Explore the Koutoubia Mosque and the gardens which sit behind it
- Meander through the Kasbah district
DescriptionIn the Medina of Marrakech it is not always easy to find your way. This is why it is best to have a biking guide to show you the best places of the area, making you feel like the area is yours. Just biking through Marrakech itself will make you feel like a sultan as you discover the inside of this ancient and imperial city. Biking along the medieval red-clay city walls in particular is sure to make your Marrakech visit an extraordinary experience. Throughout your tour you will pass by various monuments and interesting buildings which might be worthwhile to explore in depth once you have finished your first exploration of the city. At the conclusion of your experience, you will return to your point of origin.
IncludesProfessional bike Local guide
- Please bring a backpack as the bikes do not have baskets In wintertime, the temperature in the morning can be chilly, please dress appropriately From November 1st to March 31st, the morning tour will start at 10:00 AM (meet your guide at 9:45 AM)