My Guide Website?
Agadir: Marrakech Day trips With Professional Guide20 Reviews
Discover the fascinating imperial city of Marrakech on a tour from your hotel in Agadir. Explore the botanical garden of Majorelle (extra tiket) and the local 'souks' for some souvenir shopping.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
- From Marrakesh: Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip with Lunch
- Marrakech: 2-Day Zagora Desert & Kasbah Ait Benhaddou Tour
- From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip
- Marrakech: Street Food Tour by Night
- Visit Jemaa el-Fnaa square and the medina
- Explore the souks of Marrakech and bargain for some souvenirs
- Relax in the beautiful Majorelle, the botanical garden (exta ticke)
- Descover the real Moroccan culture
- Admire the majestic architecture of the Koutoubia Mosque
DescriptionDeparture from Agadir at 07:30 by the Agadir-Marrakech highway; after crossing the High Atlas and the plains of Haouz, the magical city of Marrakech begins to appear on the horizon. As soon as you arrive around 10:30 am, the trip begins with a visit to some of the most memorable monuments Marrakech is one of the oldest of Morocco's five imperial cities that have helped shape the country's history. Today, the city remains the most fascinating and symbolic medieval city with its ancient monuments, its labyrinthine medina which testifies to the historical and cultural richness of the whole country.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Agadir and Taghazout Air-condition transport Professional driver Guided tour with professional guide take pictures off The Koutoubia Mosque free time in marrakech visite the big Market off Marrakech all fees included visite the old city visit Jemaa El Fna Square
- This tour will take place rain or shine.