My Guide Website?
Morocco: Private Tour of Aït-Ben-Haddou & Ouarzazate43 Reviews
Admire the incredible landscape of Morocco and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the clay city of Aït-Ben-Haddou and Ouarzazate, the "Hollywood of Morocco." Ride over the imposing Atlas Mountains and visit a traditional argan oil collective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride from Marrakech through the Tizi-N-Tichka-Pass to the Aït-Ben-Haddou with its Kasbah and traditional old clay houses
- Traverse the imposing Atlas Mountain and visit a cooperative producing luxurious argan oil with strenuous manual labor
- Visit Ouarzazate, the 'Hollywood of Morocco,' with its Film Museum, Old City and Kasbah Taourirt
DescriptionBegin your full-day tour of the incredible Moroccan landscape with a drive from Marrakech through the Tizi-N-Tichka Pass. Visit a cooperative run by women in the Atlas Mountains, where the famous argan oil is produced by hand and organic delicacies and beauty products are sold. Just before Ouarzazate, the gateway to the desert, enjoy the unique chance to visit the Aït-Ben-Haddou Kasbah. This ancient town is not only a UNESCO World Heritage Site but often a location used in Hollywood films and television series, such as Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven, Prince of Persia and Game of Thrones. Enjoy a 1-hour tour with a local guide and discover what makes this little town so unique. After lunch in a local restaurant with a panoramic terrace in the newer part of Aït-Ben-Haddou, continue to Ouarzazate and enjoy the choice of visiting either the venerable Kasbah Taourirt and the Old City or the Film Museum on the other side of the street. Stop for a coffee or tea over the High Atlas and return to Marrakech.
IncludesPrivate tour Local tour guide/chauffeur Pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech (max. 8 km from the center) Transport in comfortable private car, including fuel Tour with guide in Aït-Ben-Haddou
- This tour is not suitable for persons with limited mobility
- Comfortable shoes and sunscreen are recommended