My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Combo Quad & Camel in the jbilat desert20 Reviews
A camel ride and a quad ride: during your stay in Marrakech, take advantage of these two activities in a single day to discover the Jebilat Marrakech desert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- This activity is possible all year round.
- Total duration of approximately 2 hours: transfers, reception and presentations
- A quad can take two people (one pilot and one passenger)
DescriptionEnjoy two activities in one day in the heart of the Jebilat desert.Get outside of the city of Marrakech and discover the true way of life of its inhabitants.Have an authentic breakfast served in a tent.This day is perfect for several types of audiences but particularly appropriate for an outing with friends or family.Be picked up at your hotel (Marrakech center) and taken to the departure site which is located in the heart of a real oasis. Meet your team who will explain the day's schedule to you. Ride by dromedary camel and be offered breakfast as well as a quad ride.Whether on your quad or on your dromedary, the entire team will take great care to make you experience a unique holiday moment.Discover the beauty of the arid landscapes of the south of Marrakech as well as the hospitality and authenticity of the Moroccans. Feel like an adventurer. Be provided a cheich (protective scarf) on the camel excursion, while for the quad excursion, be provided with a helmet, balaclava, and protective goggles.Savor a relaxed atmosphere and an experience in the heart of Morocco. Marrakech is a big city. This activity takes place less than an hour from the center, where it's a an authentic desert universe.
IncludesQuad Kymco 300cc automatic Equipment (cap, helmet, goggles, suits if necessary), guide, petrol Homestay tea Liability insurance
- Remember to bring your ID (passport, CIN or driver's license)
- Don't forget your camera for cool shots or to capture the great panoramas of the Atlas
- It is recommend that you wear closed shoes, loose and comfortable clothes, sunscreen and warm clothes during the winter. For your comfort and in respect of local customs, it is not recommend to wear shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, it is recommend that you check that you have comprehensive personal insurance with an repatriation option