My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Imperial Cities of Morocco 3-Day Tour101 Reviews
Join a 3-day tour from Marrakech to Chefchaouen. Discover Fez, the most traditional city in Morocco, and the narrow streets of the blue city Chefchaouen. Stop by the cities of Rabat and Casablanca.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
- From Marrakesh: Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip with Lunch
- Marrakech: 2-Day Zagora Desert & Kasbah Ait Benhaddou Tour
- From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip
- Marrakech: Street Food Tour by Night
- Cross the Atlas Mountains towards Fez
- Visit the souks and shops of the ancient Fez
- Explore the whitewashed streets of Chefchaouen
- Admire the capital of Morocco Rabat
- Discover the majestic Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
DescriptionJoin a 3-day tour from Marrakesh that covers the highlights of Morocco's historic imperial cities of Fez, Rabat, Chefchaouen, and Casablanca. Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle, benefit from the undivided attention of your local guide, and spend 2 nights in a comfortable hotel. Day 1: Marrakech – Azrou - Ifran – Fez Depart Marrakech and cross the Atlas Mountains, in a green environment populated by baboon monkeys. Stop to take beautiful photos in the cedar forest, then drive to one of the world’s cleanest and most fascinating cities, Ifrane, known in Morocco as “Little Switzerland.” Enjoy a quick city tour around Fez before heading to your half-board hotel for the night. Day 2: Fez – Chefchaouen Following breakfast at your hotel, get ready to continue your visit by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco built in the 7th century with its Souks, palaces, mosques, Koranic schools, and Mellah. Travel through the mountains of Rif to the beautiful Berber city of Chefchaouen. Accompanied by your guide, spend your time exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated by the beautifully dressed locals. Spend the night in a local riad. Day 3: Chefchaouen – Rabat – Casablanca - Marrakech Head to Rabat to explore the capital of Morocco and the residence of the king. Visit the Hassan Tower with its mausoleum of King Mohammed V. Then it’s on to Casablanca for a visit to the majestic Hassan II mosque, the largest mosque in the world.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle 2 nights’ hotel accommodation Fez guided city tour Wifi
- The booking can be canceled or postponed to the next available date if there are not enough participants.