My Guide Website?
Essaouira Coastal Adventure Full-Day Excursion from Marakech5 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Essaouira, on the coast of Morocco. See the Medina, the beach and visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beautiful city of Essaouira on a day trip
- Admire the port, the market, and the jeweler's quarter
- Enjoy the visit of the beach
- Visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil
DescriptionLeave Marrakecharound 08:00Am ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast included 3 stops break on the way . Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city's old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant. During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler's quarter. You will return to Marrakech at the end of the afternoon, arriving back to the 'Red City' at around 19:00.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide throughout the trip Comfortable transportation with air-conditioning
- It takes 3 hours to go to Essaouira and 3 hours back so you should be comfortable sitting in the van for that amount of time The tour may take place in a minibus of 14 seats or on a regular bus, depending on the vehicles and staff available