My Guide Website?
All-inclusive Atlas mountains & Agafay trip with camel ride
Agafay desert, lake of Takerkoust, Kik plateau, walking through berber villages of the Atlas mountains and meet the locals, learn about their culture and their lifestyle, all these are just in one day
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breathtaking views guaranteed
- Walk through Berber villages and green fields and meet your soul in the nature
- Camel ride experience for 20 minutes
- Delicious lunch at our family house
DescriptionAfter picking you up from your accommodation or meeting you on an agreed point in Marrakech, Your driver will take you on a unique adventure to discover and learn about the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle and history. You will have the opportunity to visit an argan cooperative to witness how the local women turn an Argan Nut into oil (optional), whilst also enjoying a cup of fresh mint tea, peanut butter and local bread. The drive continues deeper into Atlas valleys to reach your main destination in an altitude of 1800m. In Imlil valley, a local guide will be waiting for you there, he will be happy to lead yoy for a scenic unique walk through the berber hamlets and walnut fields for about 2 hours (flexible) , swivelling through its villages and hidden trails, whilst appreciating the nature you will get to visit a small waterfall just before reaching the Berber villages of Armed and Ait souka for lunch at a local family house or a local riad. After lunch and tea, you will head back to Asni Valley where you are changing the road passing through Kik plateau and by Takerkoust dam. After crossing a forest of eucalyptus, you will discover magnificent Berber villages before joining the closest desert to Marrakech. The landscape of the stoney Agafay desert is covered with rare wild flowers, wheat and barley, but during the summer it looks like a real desert with stony dunes and hills running down the majestic Atlas Mountains. A stop for pictures and tea and 20 minutes of camel ride is a must before heading back to Marrakech.
IncludesTransportation ( car / minibus ) Hotel pick up if you are staying in the new town Pick up from a meeting point if you are staying in the old Medina Lunch at a local family house 20 mins camel ride Local friendly guide for the walk Tea
- - This excursion include one to two hours walking in the valley - Bring confortable closed shoes or sneakers - Too cold from December to March - Hot from April to September - You can skip the hiking part and go straight to the lunch point of you can't walk - You can skip camel ride and enjoy a cup of tea while the rest of the group is riding - Vegetarian and Vegan food available - Thank you for meeting us in front of café de France in the main square of Jamaa El Fna if you are staying in the Medina - Try to include your phone number when booking so we can contact you if it's needed - You can always text us on Whatsapp 24/24 - Make sure to include the full correct address of your hotel