My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Private Transfer to or from Marrakech Airport RAK3279 Reviews
Treat yourself to a private one-way or return transfer between Marrakech Airport (RAK) and central Marrakech. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Benefit from a professional driver who will introduce you to the city
- Avoid tourist scams and haggling with a taxi driver on the day
- Relax knowing your driver will pick you up on-time
- Travel to or from the airport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Avoid the hassle of carrying luggage across the city on public transport
DescriptionEnjoy a safe and reliable private airport transfer between Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK) and your accommodation in Marrakech. Benefit from air-conditioned vehicles that are regularly maintained to high hygiene standards. Choose a one-way service to or from the airport, or a return service. Best of all, save yourself the hassle of hailing a taxi and negotiating a price before or after a long journey. Be greeted by your driver who will be waiting for you at the airport or your hotel with a personalized branded sign displaying your name. The only thing left to do will be to relax and enjoy the views from the comfort of your seat. This low-cost transfer is suitable for a couple, family or group of friends traveling from the airport to a riad, hotel, or apartment in Marrakech. You can also travel in the opposite direction, from your accommodation in the city to the airport. Start or end your holiday with this hassle-free airport transfer.
IncludesOne-way or return private transfer (depending on the option selected) Wifi
- For departures, pickup is generally 3 hours before your flight departure time
- If you are staying at a riad, the driver will drive as close as possible to the property but in the Medina, many riads are inaccessible and may require a 5-10 minute walk with your luggage
- Should you be traveling with a wheelchair or any large items like surf boards or large bags, please contact the local partner by email after having booked
- You must bring your own mask and wear it throughout the transfer
- Hand gel will be available in the vehicle