My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Pottery Workshop12 Reviews
Get messy and creative in a traditional pottery workshop in Marrakech!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go on tour to a traditional pottery workshop near Marrakech
- Learn about the materials and craftsmanship of artisans to craft your pottery object
- Shape clay soil and form it with the turning technique before baking
- Enjoy a good local herbal tea break and savor delicious Moroccan cakes with the craftsman
DescriptionThis pottery training course is designed to allow you to understand the two different shaping techniques most practiced in Morocco: the turning on the famous traditional potter's wheel and the technique of molding. It is also an opportunity for you to observe all the workshop's organization from the first clay preparation, until the firing and the glazing of potteries. Enjoy a tea break midway through. You will be helped during the class by an experienced craftsman.
IncludesTea break Moroccan pastry Water Photographing
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.