My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Cable Wakeboarding Experience32 Reviews
Enjoy Morocco's first cable park as you wakeboard, wakeskate, kneeboard or waterski on a lake at the foot of the Atlas Mountains while being towed by an overhead cable rather than a boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fun and relaxing day away from the hustle of the city
- Experience cable wakeboarding and waterskiing
- Admire a beautiful lake and, if it's the season, a snow-covered mountain backdrop
DescriptionOn arrival, we will give you an introduction to the park, a safety briefing, and all equipment will be supplied for your one-hour and a half session. we will also teach you the technique on how to stand up on a wakeboard and ride longer on the lake behind the cable. Marrakech has a warm, dry climate which means the lake is still and perfect for wakeboarding, whatever your ability or previous experience. Marrakech cable wakeboarding park is the perfect setting for a short day trip out of Marrakech; a beautiful lake with a stunning view at times snow-covered mountain backdrop. Come join us on this fun day out side of Marrakech, we will make sure you have a memorable time wakeboarding at the Marrakech cable park!
IncludesLocal guide Transport by air-conditioned minivan All necessary equipment Acces to cable park
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This activity may be operated by a multilingual guide
- This activity is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This activity is available for mornings, afternoons and evenings
- This activity is available for night sessions in the summer