My Guide Website?
Marrakech: André Heller's ANIMA Garden Ticket243 Reviews
ANIMA is a magical garden where nature & art meet. A place with hundreds of botanical influences from around the world blended together with artworks by Picasso, Haring, Rodin and more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the atmosphere of one of the most beautiful gardens in the world
- See art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring, and Auguste Rodin in a beautiful setting
- Enjoy smoothies, lemonades, and dishes made with ingredients from the garden
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and unwind in a natural space
- Reconnect with nature as you observe botanical influences from around the world
Description'An unbelievable symphony of smells, colors and shapes!' André Heller's ANIMA is a magical place of sensuality, of wonder, of contemplation, of joy, of healing, and of inspiration. For people of all ages who want to experience the unforgettable. Experience Paradise. Visitors may stroll along shady paths, between sumptuous trees and shrubs, blossom and fragrant wonders, pavilions and sculptures, with breathtaking views of the often snow-capped Atlas Mountains featuring the 4167 meters high Mount Toubkal. The Garden is a sensational display of the fusion of art and nature. You have to see it to believe it!
- Shuttle services are limited. If you wish to join the tour by public transportation, take bus ALSA 25 from Sidi Mimoun. The garden is completely open-air; only one museum room and the restrooms, as well as the souvenir shop, are indoors Personnel interacting with customers, such as waiters, have to wear protective masks