My Guide Website?
Sunset Camel Ride in the Marrakech Palmeraie278 Reviews
Explore the Palmeraie of Marrakech on a sunset camel ride. Stop at the home of a Berber family and chat with them about life outside the city center. Continue your camel ride through the palm trees on a different path and watch the sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a camel through the palm trees of the Marrakech Palmeraie
- Visit the home of a local Berber family and chat with them about their life
- Enjoy a refreshing Moroccan mint tea and a traditional snack
- Watch a stunning sunset on camel back
- Choose from a private or a shared camel ride
DescriptionExperience Marrakech’s green oasis from a different perspective on a 1-hour camel ride at sunset. Travel in a small group through the Palmeraie, located just a short drive from Marrakech city center. Climb aboard your camel and ride to the home of a local Berber family inside the palm grove. Enjoy a refreshing Moroccan mint tea and a traditional snack. Take advantage of the chance to chat with your hosts and get an insight into the way of life outside the city. Then, ride your camel along a different path and watch the sunset behind the palm trees.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by an air-conditioned, comfy minivan or 4WD vehicle Driver/guide 1-hour guided camel ride Traditional dress and turban (Berber clothing) Typical snacks with Moroccan mint tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking