My Guide Website?
Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Full-Day Tour & Lunch136 Reviews
Discover the beautiful Ourika valley nestled in the Atlas Mountains. Hike through the valley at the foothills of the mountains and discover the richness of Berber traditions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the 7 refreshing waterfalls
- Look out for rare Barbary Macaques
- Experience the Berber way of life
- Hike for 1 hour through the valley
- Relax and meditate in the lush Ourika Valley
DescriptionExplore the Ourika Valley, located in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It sits 38 miles (60 kilometers) from Marrakesh in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Even though it is near bustling Marrakesh, it is one of the most unspoiled valleys in Morocco. Discover a maze of lush greens and salt mines on the 8-hour tour. It's the perfect destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, relaxation, and meditation, offering you the chance to completely switch off from modern life. Come across the Ourika River, which begins in the High Atlas Mountains and runs down towards Marrakesh. Look out for the large number of plant species and even the rare Barbary Macaques that have made the valley their home. The walking excursion is great for those who want to see the splendor of the High Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. Your trek begins at Setti Fatma, where you will walk for 1 hour to the heart of the Ourika Valley. Observe the refreshing waterfalls, providing a resplendent place to take pictures and rest, and enjoy lunch at a nice restaurant at Ourika. Sometimes a family that lives in the valley will open its home to those who wish to enjoy the surroundings and partake of a meal.
IncludesLunch Transportation Driver Visit to a Berber house All taxes Hotel pickup and drop-off
- > Children Policy: - Under 3 years of age are free of charge - 3 to 11 years old: 50% discount - 12 years old and up: full cost > Transport Supplement: The price is available for airport shuttle service from and to the city center. For hotels and riads located far from the city center, there is a supplement charge that can be paid on the day of the service: - Hotels more than 5 km from the city center is 10 euros per way - Hotels more than 15 km from the city center is 15 euros per way