My Guide Website?
Marrakesh: Ourika valley, Berber Villages, & Atlas Mountains80 Reviews
Enjoy the whole day in the nature . Visit the majistic atlas mountains . including, a visit of berber family, visit a cooperative of women producing Argan oil ,Berber villages, Setti Fatma waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you stop in for tea at a Berber home
- Capture pictures of breathtaking views of the Ourika valley landscapes
- Feel like a local as you explore the mountain village of Ait Mechkour
- Have the chance to purchase lunch at a restaurant with mountain views
- Enjoy an Atlas Mountains nature hike to the seven waterfalls at Setti Fatma
DescriptionVisit Berber villages on this tour from Marrakech to the Ourika valley in the Atlas Mountains. Be welcomed into a Berber home for a cup of mint tea. Experience the natural beauty of the Atlas Mountains on a hike to the waterfalls at Setti Fatma. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up at 9:00 am from your accommodation in Marrakech or at the closest meeting point that is accessible by vehicle . Sit back and relax on the short drive into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Enter the valley of Ourika and view its dynamic landscapes and hillside villages. Stop at a traditional house of a Berber family. Sit down and have a mint tea with the family .... Hike through the cliffs and green valleys to the seven stunning waterfalls at Setti Fatma. See traces of a medieval agricultural tradition as you pass by verdant terraces. Stop at a restaurant with mountain views where you can purchase a variety of Moroccan dishes. Return to Marrakech between 4:00-5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-/French-speaking driver Tea
- Local guides in Setti Fama are available to hire at your own discretion
- A minimum physical fitness level is required to climb to the waterfalls