My Guide Website?
Marrakesh: Agafay Desert Camel Ride and ATV Tour1 Reviews
Feel the thrill of riding an ATV through the dunes of the Agafay desert on this tour from Marrakesh. Try some local mint tea and uncover the beauty of a desert plateau on a camel ride.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the adrenaline rush of driving an ATV through desert landscapes
- Discover an Agafay desert plateau the traditional way on a camel ride
- Savor a cup of Moroccan mint tea and try on traditional desert clothing
- Listen as your local guide tells you about Marrakesh and the Atlas Mountains
- Keep your eyes peeled for the flora and fauna that reside in the Agafay desert
DescriptionExplore the Agafay desert on this ATV and camel tour from Marrakesh. Discover scenic desert locations and look for local flora and fauna. Get your picture taken with a camel while wearing desert clothing. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Marrakesh. Sit back and relax on the air-conditioned trip to the Agafay desert. Learn about the different regions of Marrakesh and the Atlas Mountains as you drive. Arrive in Agafay and meet the local staff. Climb aboard a camel and explore the top of a desert plateau with the help of this traditional pack animal. Take some photos with you new camel friend in local desert attire. Look for local wildlife as you explore the landscapes of the Agafay desert from the back of your camel. Ride to the desert camp and sit down with a cup of Moroccan mint tea. Put on your top-quality glasses, gloves, and helmet and listen to a safety breifing before heading out for an ATV test drive. Follow your ATV guide to scenic spots. Stop for pictures at the top of windswept dunes. Return to the camp for a short rest before heading back to your accommodation in Marrakesh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver 1-hour camel ride 1.45-hour ATV ride Mint tea Wifi
- Due to road construction, the trip may take longer than planned