My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Private Half-Day Walking Tour313 Reviews
Visit the pearl of the Orient and discover the famous sights of Marrakech's old city. Admire the Bahia Palace, walk through the Jewish Quarter and see the Saadian Tombs as well as the Koran school.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wander the streets of the old city of Marrakech and admire the architecturally-significant buildings like the Palais de Bahia
- Experience the magic of the Orient, discover colorful markets in the Medina and visit an old Koran school
- See the Koutoubia Mosque, an icon of the city, and the incredible Saadian Tombs
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful old city of Marrakech on this walking tour and wander the labyrinth of famous little streets and alleys. Visit the Palais de Bahia, a decorated palace with enchanted inner rooms and mosaic walls and walk through the Jewish quarter with its interesting architecture. Discover the incredible Saadian Tombs, dating back to the reign of Sultan Ahmed el Mansour and visit the Ben Youssef Madrasa, an old Koran school with beautiful Arabian-Andalucían architecture. Admire the wood carving and visit the little bedrooms for students. Visit the Koutoubia Mosque, the icon of Marrakech and something of an orientation point for tourists, then head to the world-famous Jemaa el-Fnaa square with its countless orange juice stands, snake charmers, traditionally-clothed water sellers and henna women.
IncludesPrivate tour Local tour guide Pickup from your accommodation by foot
- The tour takes place on foot in the old city. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour is unfortunately not suitable for people with limited mobility
- This tour offers pick-up from hotels in the Medina (on foot). A hotel pick-up from Palmeraie must be booked separately
- If a group has more than 17 participants it will be divided into two groups, with 1 guide per group, to offer a better experience