My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Palmeraie Desert Sunset Camel Ride with Mint Tea9 Reviews
Ride a camel around the huge palm trees of the Marrakech Palmeraie to experience this oasis from a different perspective. Visit a Berber house, enjoy snacks with mint tea, and watch the sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wear a traditional sheish garment for an authentic desert camel-riding adventure
- Saddle up and ride a camel into the oasis at the Marrakech Palmeraie palm groves
- Visit the home of a Berber family to enjoy traditional refreshments and mint tea
- Learn some interesting facts about the lifestyle the locals lead during the trip
- Watch the amazing sunset through trees from a green oasis while you ride a camel
DescriptionLearn how to ride a camel through scenic palm groves in a desert oasis. Put on a traditional garment to keep the sun out of your eyes. Visit a Berber house for a snack and a drink of mint tea. Hop back onto your camel and ride through the desert as the sun goes down through the trees. Depart from Marrakech and arrive at the Marrakech Palmeraie to start your scenic camel ride. After a quick safety briefing, learn how to ride a camel. Then, put on your nomadic costume, including a traditional sheish to protect you from the sun, and hop onto the saddle to begin riding. Next, ride for about thirty minutes through the palm grove. Following this, stop off at a Berber house and get to know the everyday life of the locals. Enjoy a welcome snack and a cup of mint tea. Afterward, get back onto your camel and watch the sunset through the trees as you ride along. Finally, finish up your camel ride and transfer back to the original pickup point in the city.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD vehicle Multilingual guide Camel ride Use of a nomadic dress and 'sheish' (nomadic scarf to protect you from the sun) Visit to a Berber house Snack with Moroccan mint tea Small group tour All taxes Entry fees Fuel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking