My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Guided Quad Bike & Camel Ride Tour with Breakfast304 Reviews
Explore the Moroccan desert near Marrakech on a guided quad bike tour and a leisurely camel ride. Savor a traditional Moroccan breakfast in a Berber tent and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the adrenaline as you ride a quad bike over the sand dunes
- Get the chance to ride on the back of a camel ride in the Moroccan desert
- Visit a traditional Berber tent to enjoy a breakfast with bread and honey
- Relax and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off from Marrakech
DescriptionQuad bike tour in Marrakech is an exhilarating way to explore the rugged terrain surrounding the city. These powerful vehicles allow you to venture off-road and explore areas that are inaccessible to other types of transportation. The tour typically begins with a safety briefing and a quick training session on how to operate the quad bike. Once everyone is comfortable and ready to go, the group sets off on an adventure through the palm grove landscapes, passing through small Berber villages, and taking in the breathtaking scenery. As part of the experience, you may also have the opportunity to ride a camel and experience the traditional way of transportation used by the locals in the desert. Riding a camel is an unforgettable experience and provides a unique perspective of the landscape. After the quad biking and camel ride, you'll head back to a traditional Berber tent for a delicious Break tea. Berber includes a variety of bread, honey, and tea. The break tea is served in a traditional style on a low table where you can relax and enjoy the food while taking in the beautiful surroundings. Overall, the quad bike tour in Marrakech with camel ride and break tea is a perfect combination of adventure, culture, and gastronomy, making for an unforgettable experience in the heart of Morocco.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Quad bike Camel ride Traditional clothing (chal and djellaba) Breakfast Helmet and goggles
- Children under 13 years old must ride behind an adult on the same quad bike. There's a special price for children People under the influence of alcohol are forbidden from joining The activity is not allowed for the children under 4 years old