My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Camel Safari at Agafay Desert with Lunch5 Reviews
Enjoy a camel safari across the Agafay Desert accompanied by a Moroccan lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go on a camel safari across the Agafay Desert
- Get dressed in traditional Tuareg clothing
- Take in panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious spread of Moroccan lunch with mint tea
DescriptionGo on a scenic camel safari across the magnificent Agafay Desert, a rocky and sandy expanse 45 minutes south east of Marrakech, dressed in traditional Tuareg clothing. Take in beautiful views of the stony Agafay Desert with its sand dune-like hills and enjoy a dramatic camel ride over the dunes. Take in panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains at the backdrop of the desert. Enjoy a delicious spread of Moroccan lunch accompanied by mint tea amidst a haven of peace and tranquility. Make memories for a lifetime with your loved ones.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Camel safari Lunch with tea
- Children under 12 years of age will have to ride the camel along with an adult.