My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Atlas Mountains and Agafay Desert Trip with Lunch6 Reviews
Deepen your understanding of Berber culture on a guided day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains and Agafay Desert. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal and ride a camel or horse in the desert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- This is an opportunity to discover the Atlas Mountains.
- You'll have the chance to learn about the Berber culture and its traditions.
- See how argan oil is made a famous Moroccan product.
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal on a rooftop overlooking the Imlil valley.
- You'll get to take in panoramic views of the Kik Plateau.
DescriptionDiscover the enchanting countryside, and have the chance to take a camel or horseback ride. Start your day with pickup and meet your friendly local guide, who lives in one of the surrounding Berber villages. As you travel through the Atlas Mountains region, your guide will tell you about the rich culture and heritage of the Berber people as you hike between villages. first, a small nice funny camel ride with traditional clothes like Lawrence Arabia with nice photos overlooking to high atlas mountain is very funny and amazing photos for sharing with friends and family. Arrive in Tahnaout and visit an argan oil cooperative managed by women. Learn how argan nuts are pressed to make Morocco's famous argan oil products. Receive a warm welcome to Imlil with a glass of mint tea before driving past stunning waterfalls and small Berber villages. Take a break in Tamatert to admire the view of ancient irrigated terraced fields, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in Imlil in a nice restaurant, Relax with panoramic valley views from a sunny rooftop terrace. After some rest, board your vehicle and drive through the scenic Kik Plateau, with spectacular 360-degree views. Admire the magnificent High Atlas Mountains as you cross a stony desert, arid light-brown plateaus, oases, and rolling hills. Enjoy the serene setting of the Agafay desert where you can take an optional camel or horseback ride. Or simply relax with a Moroccan mint tea to end your day in style before heading back to Marrakech.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off service professional driver/guide delicious Moroccan lunch in panoramic terraces Mint tea Camel ride or horseback ride (optional) Wifi
- Be sure to select the option including a camel ride if you want to experience this activity. The market is only on open on Saturdays and Tuesdays. For the comfort of the tour participants, the order of the itinerary might be changed on the day of your tour to ensure that not all tour groups turn up at the same location at the same time. The tour involves walking on uneven ground, uphill and downhill.