My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Agafay Desert Tour with Dinner, Camel Ride & Show78 Reviews
Enjoy a magical dinner and camel ride at sunset in the Agafay Desert on a tour from Marrakech. Watch the sun set behind the sloping dunes and gaze up at the starry desert sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
- From Marrakesh: Atlas Mountains Private Day Trip with Lunch
- Marrakech: 2-Day Zagora Desert & Kasbah Ait Benhaddou Tour
- From Marrakech: High Atlas Mountains and 5 Valleys Day Trip
- Marrakech: Street Food Tour by Night
- Surround yourself in the otherworldly natural beauty of the Agafay Desert
- Enjoy a camel ride through the breathtaking landscapes of the Agafay Desert
- Sip on mint tea and watch the desert sunset behind the sea of sloping dunes
- Dine beneath the desert stars and listen to music around a crackling bonfire
- Learn more about day-to-day life in the desert with a visit to a Berber camp
DescriptionExperience the breathtaking Agafay Desert on a sunset tour from Marrakech and enjoy a camel ride and dinner under the desert stars. Discover vast desert landscapes with Berber villages and olive fields against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains. Get picked up from your hotel in Marrakech and take a minibus through the hills. After thirty minutes, arrive at the camp, where you'll get changed into your Saharan outfit. Embark on a 20-minute camel ride while admiring the vast desert scenery. Afterwards, sip on fresh mint tea and watch the desert sunset. After the sun goes down, sit down for dinner beneath the clear night sky. Listen to music around a bonfire and take in the atmosphere as you enjoy your meal. When you're finished with dinner, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel in Marrakech.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Camel ride Dinner Tea at a Berber camp Water Music and Berber show Campfire
- Kids can ride on a camel with an adult For dinner, there are salads and tajines that are gluten-free. You can choose a tagine with vegetables or an exotic salad Hotel pickup and drop is available. Reach out to the activity provider for more information