My Guide Website?
Marrakech: Agafay Desert Quad or Camel Trip with Dinner Show629 Reviews
Spend the afternoon and evening in the desert of Marrakech on a guided safari with round-trip transportation and a local dinner. Cross the desert on a quad or watch the sunset on the back of a camel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Watch the sunset while immersed in the desert landscapes of Morocco
- See the sand dunes from atop a camel or experience the thrill of a quad ride
- Settle down under nomadic tents and chat around a cozy campfire
- Experience the flavors of traditional Moroccan cuisine during a dinner show
- Enjoy live music and performances including traditional Berber dancing
DescriptionStart your excursion by leaving Marrakech for the Agafay Desert. Once there, take in the breathtaking landscapes and choose between riding camels or 2-person quads through the desert dunes. Later, set by a pool located in a little corner of paradise. After sunset, attend a guitar show while sitting around the campfire. Enter a candlelit hut and enjoy a dinner composed of traditional Moroccan recipes: harira (traditional North African soup), tajine (slow-cooked meat stew), and dessert. Listen and get up and dance to live music including the traditional ahwash Berber dance and fire dancers. After this unforgettable evening, get driven back to Marrakech.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned car Quad (2 people in 1 quad) or camel ride Moroccan dinner
- 2 people can fit on 1 quad Children under 12 must ride quads and camels with a parent