My Guide Website?
House of Fusion: Certified Moroccan Cooking Class26 Reviews
Visit the House of Fusion, Morocco's acclaimed residential and day cooking school, for an unforgettable cookery masterclass.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a fusion cookery class in the House of Fusion Marrakech
- Plan the best menu for you over morning coffee
- Find fresh herbs and vegetables as you go shopping in the souk
- Prepare the table with individual work stations for chopping, slicing, juicing, stuffing, kneading, peeling, tasting and enjoying
- Get the recipes and your certificate emailed to you at the end of class
DescriptionAt the House of Fusion Marrakech, begin this 8-dish fusion lunch class at 08:50 and discuss the class menu over morning coffee. Take this time to talk about your preferred styles of cooking and baking and figure out which dishes you will continue to make even after you return home. Take your newly-learned Arabic to the marketplace and shop from the barrow men and inside the souk. Surround yourself with fresh vegetables, as you get excited about what follows at the prep table. Choose herbs for tea and learn how to 'wake up' or 'quiet' the green tea. Hear about the use of diffusers and tajine cookware and learn the art of kneading, raking, rolling and chopping herbs in particular ways. Purchase the spices used for cooking, after gaining a greater understanding of their uses. Return to the prep table and immerse yourself in this aromatic world before walking back to your riad.
IncludesAll ingredients Tuition Recipes Certificate Bottled water
- Customers must make their booking at least 24-hours in advance