My Guide Website?
Half Day Tour From Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains & Ourika5 Reviews
Just an hour’s drive from Marrakech, the scenic Ourika valley lies in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Take in the scenic beauty of the Moroccan landscape with its lush valleys, Berber villages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- View Berber homes and villages perched atop hills
- Explore the Ourika Valley's beautiful roads in the Atlas Mountains.
- Witness the natural beauty of Setti Fatma waterfalls in awe
- Optional: (Only on Monday and Thursday) Go to a typical Berber market
- Go to a locally-run argan oil women's co-operative
DescriptionSwap bustling Marrakech for the waterfalls and villages of the Atlas Mountains on this half-day tour. Take in Berber villages, rivers, and the snow-tipped Atlas peaks as you travel along the scenic Ourika Valley. Then, choose a guided walk up to the Ourika mountainside falls or relax at a riverside café. Finally, visit an argan co-operative to see how this precious oil is extracted before returning to Marrakech. Hotel pickup and drop-off included. - Ourika Valley and Atlas Mountains half-day tour from Marrakech - Travel into the foothills of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains - Follow the Ourika Valley past Berber villages, rivers, and orchards - Enjoy a guided hillside walk to see the beautiful Ourika waterfalls - Opt to relax at riverside cafes (own expense) instead of taking the walk - Visit an argan co-operative and watch Berber women extracting the precious oil - Small group of 12 or fewer, with entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
IncludesTraditional berber breakfast (mint tea, bread, argan oil, olive oil and honey) Local professional guide Drinks & bottled water All taxes, fees and handling charges Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan with live commentary on board
- If you're staying outside the old town, we will pick you up from our hotel or riad. If your hotel is in the Marrakech outskirts, you will have to pay a supplement of between $10 and $25 depending on the distance.