My Guide Website?
From Marrakesh: Desert Quad Biking, Camels, Dinner, and Show81 Reviews
Depart from Marrakesh and set off on an Agafay Desert adventure. Ride quad bikes and camels, take a refreshing dip in the pool, and enjoy an evening of entertainment along with dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the taste of a traditional Moroccan meal with salads, tajines, and more
- Enjoy a one-in-a-lifetime adventure riding camels and quad bikes in the dunes
- Witness traditional performances including Gnawa musicians and belly dancers
- Cool off from the desert heat, taking a swim in one of the unique swimming pools
- Sit back and enjoy the views as you make you way to the desert from Marrakech
DescriptionEnjoy a variety of activities on this adventure to the Agafay Desert from Marrakesh. Ride camels and quad bikes in the desert, take a swim, savor local cuisine, and enjoy cultural performances as part of this unforgettable experience. Begin with pickup from your accommodation in Marrakech and head to the Agafay Desert, marveling at the landscapes along the way. Create lasting memories as you ride camels and quad bikes through the desert dunes. Indulge in a moment of relaxation and take a swim in one of the unique pools. As the sun sets, gather around the campfire and listen to a guitarist perform. Then, enter a candlelit hut where a traditional Moroccan meal awaits you. Savor an array of salads, tajines, couscous, and desserts that showcase the rich flavors of Morocco. Soak up the atmosphere with music performed by Gnawa musicians, fire dancers and jugglers, and belly dancers. Return to your accommodation in Marrakech afterward.
IncludesHotel or riad pickup and drop-off (or as close as possible if it is not accessible by car) English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian-speaking guides One-hour quad bike ride One-hour camel ride Mint tea on arrival at the camp Access to the swimming pools at the camp (2 swimming pools are available) Campfire guitarist performance 3-course dinner served with bottled water in a tent Moroccan cultural show
- Children under 12 ride can only ride the quads and camels with a parent