My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Ourika Valley Day Trip500 Reviews
Discover the beautiful Ourika Valley and its waterfalls and get stunning views of the Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech. Pass old bridges, visit a Berber family, go to a traditional argan oil factory and enjoy a typical lunch near the river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains
- Go to a women's argan oil association and learn how the famous oil is made
- Hike in the mountains of the Ourika Valley
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant near the Ourika River
- Meet a Berber family of the Atlas Mountains
DescriptionExperience one of the best adventures on a day trip from Marrakech and visit the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains. Depart Marrakech at 09:30 and head towards the Ourika Valley with a private driver. Journey through the spectacular landscapes of the valley, known for its many waterfalls and Berber settlements in the heart of the Atlas Mountains terrain. Visit a Berber family to learn more about everyday life in the area, and then enjoy a relaxing day in the scenic settlement of Setti Fatma (Sti Fadma). Visit the 7 waterfalls of the village, nestled at the southern end of the Ourika Valley. Get enchanting views of the natural surroundings and enjoy your lunch in a beautiful restaurant near the Ourika River. Return to Marrakech by about 17:30.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by minibus with driver Local guides
- Please remember to bring sunscreen and your camera
- Please wear comfortable shoes