My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Trip30 Reviews
Discover the enchanting Ourika Valley on a full-day scenic excursion from Marrakech. See Berber villages, visit a women's argan oil cooperative, and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the waterfalls at Setmi Fatma.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Traverse the picturesque routes of the Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains
- Witness Berber villages and dwellings nestled on hillside slopes
- Explore an authentic women's cooperative producing argan oil
- Discover a traditional Berber marketplace (available on Mondays Only)
- Be amazed by the natural life at Setti Fatma waterfalls
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Ourika Valley with this full-day scenic excursion from Marrakesh. Discover the beauty of the Atlas Mountains, see Berber villages among the hills, and visit an argan oil cooperative. Get picked up from your hotel in Marrakech and embark on a journey towards the majestic Atlas Mountains. You'll be captivated by the lush green meadows and the timeless 16th and 17th-century Berber villages nestled among the hills. If your tour falls on a Monday, you'll have the chance to explore a vibrant roadside souk. As you traverse the landscape, you'll encounter picturesque fruit orchards, terraced vegetable gardens, and villages perched precariously on the hillside. Follow the meandering path of the Ourika River, passing by fruit-laden trees, charming hamlets, riverside dining establishments, and the opulent summer residences of the affluent. Finish your journey in Setti Fatma, where you can refresh yourself in the invigorating waters. Get dropped off back at your hotel in Marrakech at the end of your tour.
IncludesGuided 1-Hour Walking Excursion Local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned mini-bus Driver
- If you're staying in the historic center, please meet your driver near Café de France in Jemaa el-Fnaa Square by 9:30 AM. If your accommodation is outside the historic center, you will be picked up at your hotel at 9:00 AM. Kindly wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.