My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour1 Reviews
Embark on a full-day sightseeing tour from Marrakech to explore the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains and see typical Berber dwellings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a day tour
- Discover traditional Berber villages and hamlets perched atop rolling hills
- Enjoy a break from the busy streets of Marrakech and get back to nature
- Admire the rugged beauty of the peaks of the High Atlas Mountains
- Feel the refreshing water spray from the Setti Fatma waterfalls
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Ourika Valley and the High Atlas Mountains on a guided tour from Marrakech. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and discover traditional villages, stunning mountain peaks, verdant green fields, and the Setti Fatma waterfalls. Travel toward the Atlas Mountains while admiring the picturesque scenery of lush meadows and genuine Berber villages from the 16th and 17th centuries. You can even stop at a roadside souk if you take your tour on a Monday. View villages that cling to hillsides fruit orchards and vegetable terraces. Be in awe of the Berbers' laborious efforts as they tended the terraces and hauled materials up mountainsides to build tiny dwellings. Follow the Ourika River as it runs along the palm-tree valley. You'll find much to do among the fruit trees, little hamlets, riverbank eateries, and affluent people's vacation residences. Visit Setti Fatma to experience the cooling waters. Along with the locals of Marrakech who have made it their favorite weekend getaway, feel the spray on your face as you cool off from the African heat.
IncludesGuide Local walking tour of a Berber village Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus
- The stop at the roadside souk is only available on Mondays