My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Agafay Desert Camp Pool, Camel Ride, &dinner1 Reviews
Explore the Sahara of Morocco with a fascinating show and lunch or dinner with Moroccan. Eat traditional Moroccan food, explore a desert landscape, take rest in a luxurious camp, and enjoy a swim in a desert pool.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive through the beautiful desert and admire the incredible scenery on the way
- Arrive at a luxury desert camp to experience a peaceful and serene environment
- Eat delicious Moroccan food such as couscous, tagines, grilled meat, and salads
- We embark on our journey to the Agafay Desert by showing you the best places
- Exhilarating experience of camel riding with sunset view.
DescriptionExperience a drive through the Agafay Desert and arrive at a luxurious camp. Taste tagines, delicious salads, and other traditional Moroccan food. Swim in the pool and sunbathe in a serene desert surrounding. Drink a cup of Moroccan mint tea and transfer back to your hotel in Marrakech. Depart from your Marrakech hotel and go on a scenic drive to the Agafay Desert. Take in the beautiful desert landscape along the way. Then, arrive at the desert camp and enjoy the facilities. Eat a traditional Moroccan lunch at the dining area, including couscous, grilled meat, tagines, and salads. Afterward, jump into the pool to enjoy a swim, or soak up the sun by the pool surrounded by the peaceful desert. Join some extra activities if you like, such as quad biking or camel rides. Next, sip on Moroccan mint tea or another drink of your choice. Finally, return to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport Food Camels Water
- Opening hours are subject to change