My Guide Website?
From Marrakech: Agafay Desert, Camel Sunset, Meal & show86 Reviews
Enjoy a traditional dinner accompanied by a live musical show. Admire the beautiful desert scenery and enjoy a camel ride in stunning surroundings. Watch the sunset while relaxing around a campfire.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Start your adventure with a convenient pick-up from your Marrakech hotel or riad
- Experience the magic of a desert evening as you watch the sunset
- Make your first stop near Takerkoust to enjoy a cup of tea infused with herbs
- Enjoy a sunset meal featuring traditional Moroccan cuisine and live music
- Have fun as you listen to Berber music around a crackling fire or ride a camel
DescriptionStart your adventure with a convenient pick-up from your Marrakech hotel or riad. A comfortable transfer will take you to the Agafay Desert, just 40 minutes away. Experience the magic of a desert evening as you watch the sunset and gaze at the incredible night sky during a dinner in the desert. Upon arrival in the stunning stone desert, take in the landscape and the Atlas Mountains. Make your first stop near Takerkoust for a cup of tea infused with local herbs. Continue your journey with a 20-minute drive to the heart of the Agafay Desert, where you'll find the campsite for the sunset experience. Find your comfortable seat in a cozy tent and prepare for a delightful sunset meal. Indulge in the flavors of traditional Moroccan cuisine, featuring salads, soups, tajin, couscous, and more. As the sun sets and the night takes over, savor the wonderful atmosphere. Look up to the starry desert sky and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the landscape. Enhance your evening with live music, including traditional gnawa and Berbers melodies, creating a truly cultural experience. Don't forget to capture stunning photographs of the surrounding area, including the snow-capped Atlas mountains.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned bus Dinner at Berber camp Tea at a Berber camp Ganawa music at Berber camp Berber music and fire show Campfire Camel ride Water
- Kids can ride on a camel with an adult For dinner, there are salads and tajines that are gluten-free There is also bread and couscous that are not gluten-free Warm clothes in the winter It is a little cold in the rocky desert at night vegetarian food plants are available You can choose a tagine with vegetables, an exotic salade, Moroccan and so on