My Guide Website?
From Fez : 3-Days Desert Tour to Marrakech via Merzouga8 Reviews
Experience the best of Morocco on our 3-day Fes to Marrakech tour. From the bustling streets of Fes to the vast expanse of the Sahara Desert, this tour offers something for everyone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Journey through the stunning Atlas Mountains and breathtaking gorges.
- Experience the magic of Sahara Desert with a night in a desert camp.
- Ride a camel through the golden dunes and witness a mesmerizing sunset.
- Visit the iconic Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Immerse yourself in Moroccan culture and hospitality firsthand.
DescriptionExperience the best of Morocco on our 3-day Fes to Marrakech tour. From the bustling streets of Fes to the vast expanse of the Sahara Desert, this tour offers something for everyone. Day 1: Fes » Azrou (Cedar forest) » Midelt » Erfoud » Merzouga (Night in Desert Camp) [467 Km] After an early breakfast at your hotel or riad id Fez, your English speaking driver / guide will pick you up as early as possible, 07h00 AM in winter time and 08h00 AM in summer ( that will allow you enough driving time to catch the sunset in Erg Chebbi ) Your Fes to Marrakech desert tour will start crossing the plains of Saiss towards the Cedar forests of the Middle Atlas Mountains past Ifran and Azrou. You can spot Barbary apes on the side of the street and stop for some photos. Continue to Midelt, where you will stop for lunch. From here you will carry on crossing Ziz River driving past thousands of sky-scraping palm trees and fortified Kasbahs to Erfoud, then to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi, where your camel caravan will be waiting for you to ride your camels like nomads to watch the colour-changing sunset over Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Drive your camels back to your Sahara desert camp to freshen up before getting ready for your dinner under the stars while entertained by the local nomads playing their drums. Overnight at your Sahara desert camp. Day 2: MERZOUGA DESERT – ERFOUD – TINGHIR – DADES VALLEY After an early sunrise camel ride, meet your guide in Merzouga. Today the drive will feature one beautiful scene after another including the stunning oasis of Tinghir where you will be able to take a walk along Todgha riverbank visiting Berber villages and learning about the lifestyle of the local inhabitants before you visit the magnificent Todgha Canyons and have lunch on the spot. In the afternoon, drive along the Kasbah road to Dades Valley where you will have the opportunity to visit one of the fortified Kasbahs before you arrive at your boutique guest house. Dinner and overnight in Dades Valley. Day 3: DADES VALLEY – OUARZAZATE – KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU – MARRAKECH After breakfast, drive along the Valley of the Roses to Kalaa Mgouna where you will have the opportunity to visit one of the Rosewater cooperatives and learn how the locals prepare rose-scented perfumes based on distilled rose water. We continue to Ouarzazate past Skoura oasis famous for its date palm trees, then to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou where you will have lunch before a visit of the Kasbah, a UNESCO world heritage site, that has been used as a set for various Hollywood movies, fashion and commercial shooting. The Kasbah is well preserved and consisted of various Kasbahs packed together and appears as a single unit. In the afternoon, we begin our descent through the Atlas Mountains past Tizi Ntichka Pass passing by various Berber villages with houses built with stones and mud. We arrive Marrakech late afternoon and your driver will take you to your riad or hotel. End of your Fes to Marrakech desert tour.
IncludesA/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking driver /guide Get a chance to ride a camel throughout the Sahara desert, Sunset &Sunrise camel ride/Sandboarding Overnight at a Saharara desert camp in Erg Chebbi ( Private tent ) with shared bathrooms Second night at Luxury RIad Dades / Le Chateau de Dades (Private A/C ensuite room) Breakfast (2) Dinner (2)
- This tour involves moderate physical activity, including walking and camel riding. Participants should have a reasonable level of fitness and mobility. Accommodation during the desert camp will be in traditional Berber-style tents with shared facilities. Vegetarian and dietary restrictions can be accommodated with prior notice. Please inform us at the time of booking. It is recommended to bring some cash in Moroccan Dirhams for personal expenses and optional activities along the way. Travel insurance is highly recommended to cover any unforeseen circumstances or emergencies during the tour. Please review the cancellation policy before making a booking. The tour itinerary may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or local events.