My Guide Website?
Agafay Desert: Quad Bike and Camel Ride Adventure Tour118 Reviews
Enjoy 2 adrenaline activities on one 8-hour tour, riding across the Agafay rocky desert by camel and quad. Discover this breathtaking area set between Marrakech and Atlas Mountains. Lunch included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience open spaces and hilly terrain by quad bike and camel.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in a bivouac or a traditional house
- Cross the Agafay geological area by Yamaha quad bike
- Discover the traditional way of life from those real Moroccan villages
- Marvel at the beautiful horizon of this desert situated down Atlas Mountains
DescriptionExperience 2 exciting activities in the same day in Agafay Desert on a full-day tour from Marrakech. Travel through the dramatic landscapes surrounding the “Red City” by quad bike, and on the back of a camel. Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech (or closest accessible parking lot), head to a wonderful oasis to start a camel ride, protecting yourself from the sun with provided scarfs. Marvel at the rocky terrain, authentic villages and beautiful river beds from the back of a camel. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber village or tent, and experience a way of life that hasn’t changed for decades. After lunch, ride along hills like sand dunes. and discover the best spots of Agafay Desert by Yamaha quad bike. All necessary equipment (goggles, hood, helmet, and raincoat) are provided. A professional and attentive guide will be with you throughout day, and will adapt to the level of each participant.
IncludesCamel ride Powerful and well maintained Yamaha quad bike Guide Gas, and all the necessary equipment Bottled water Traditional lunch Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking lot accessible by car)
- Tours last approximately 8 hours, including transfers, welcome, tour and lunch
- Passengers under 12 years of age get a 50 per cent discount
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Those aged under 18 must have parental permission to participate in the excursion, with a waiver signed by at least one parent
- Under 16 years old must ride as a passenger
- Passenger option available for a second person not driving on the quad
- Please wear comfortable clothes, and remember to respect local customs
- Don't forget your camera and sunscreen
- The supplier will confirm the exact pick-up time via email
- This is a perfect activity for families, friends and couples