My Guide Website?
Agadir/Taghazout: Marrakech Trip with Licensed Tour Guide317 Reviews
Discover Marrakech on a full-day shared trip from Agadir. Visit El Bahia Palace, see the medina of Marrakech, and explore the colorful market stalls in the medina.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Marrakech:If youʻre booking your trip to Marrakech last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Jemaa El Fna Square
- See The Koutoubia Mosque from the outside
- Take an optional visit to the Bahia Palace
- Explore Marrakech local market
- Spend some free time in Marrakech
DescriptionDepart Agadir or Taghazout early in the morning taking the highway Agadir to Marrakech. After a 3-hour drive with some rest stops on the way while crossing the High Atlas mountains, you'll arrive in Marrakech. Once you arrive in Marrakech, you will meet your local tour guide and begin a walking tour of the Medina (the old city of Marrakech). Start by stopping outside the historical walls of the Koutoubia Mosque and strolling thorugh the square of Jamaa El Fana. Have the option to purchase a ticket to the Bahia Palace. If you wish to visit the Bahia palace and Badii palace please skip or leave the group and tell your guide to set a meeting point with him for lunch (not included in the price). At the end of your local tour, you will have free time to walk through the streets of the souks (local market), haggle with the shop vendors, and find a good place to enjoy some local street food. After lunch, you’ll meet up with your driver, and begin the drive back to your hotel in Agadir with an expected arrival time of roughly between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation English/French-speaking guide in Marrakech
- It is legally required to hire a local tour guide for the monuments tour in Marrakech. If you have specific sights you wish to see on your own or you want more free time in the city, then you can skip or leave the guided walking city tour at any point to pursue your own sightseeing itinerary Please expect a pickup delay of 5 to 20 minutes in high seasons Bahia Palace entrance fee is €7 per person Badii Palace entrance fee is €7 per person Please feel free to follow your guide at lunchtime. You can choose where to eat and are not obligated to eat where the guide recommends you to